EMD GP35 - LokSound 5 Sound & DCC Santa Fe
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Make one of EMD's most popular roadswitcher models part of your diesel fleet in minutes with the WalthersProto(R) GP35! This series has the thinner sidesills found on Phase I C/D production units and includes:
- NEW - Phase I C/D side sill
- NEW - Based on units built from 1963 to mid-1965 - many still in service
- NEW - High-hood Norfolk & Western and Southern Railway models
- NEW - Available with LokSound 5 Sound & DCC for DCC or DC layouts
- One time run of these roadnumbers, order now - limited quantity available!
- Road-specific details
- See-through steps
- See-through radiator and dynamic brake fans w/etched brass grilles
- Nose-mounted lever-style handbrake
- Front and Rear (as appropriate) class lights w/separate clear lenses
- Photo-etched small metal lift rings
- Detailed cab interior with crew figures
- Five-pole, skew-wound, high-torque, high-efficiency can motor
- Helical gears with 14:1 ratio for smooth, ultra-quiet running
- LED constant & directional headlights
- Easy multiple-unit operation
- Correct size RP-25 metal wheels
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
Arriving Winter 2024
Please see below for road numbers.