Kato USA Inc Gunderson MAXI-IV 3-Unit Well Car w/53' Containers - Ready to Run
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BNSF Railway 254353 (Boxcar Red, Wedge Logo, Crowley Containers)
The Kato ready-to-run Gunderson MAXI-IV 3-Unit Well Car with 53' Containers is based on cars that are a mainstay of the US domestic double-stack car fleet. These three-unit well cars provide optimum balance between tare weight and capacity, and can handle containers from 20 to 53' in the well and 40 to 57' long on top. The cars feature detailed bodies, authentic decoration, appropriate trucks with metal wheels and Kato magnetic knuckle couplers. Each MAXI-IV 3-Unit Well Car platform includes a pair of 53' containers (six per 3-unit set) with internal magnets for stability while the car s running on your layout.
- Heavier material steel compound plastic provides stable operation with or without container loads
- Six removable 53' Containers with magnet and metal plate to hold it securely to the well car or the top of the lower Kato container
- Shock absorber construction for smooth & stable operation loaded or unloaded.
- KATO Kinematic trucks maintain prototypical appearance on straight track while delivering smooth operation on curved track
- Packaging is designed for separated storage of the articulated unit, providing ease and security when not in use