kadee Bettendorf T-Section Fully Sprung Metal Trucks
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Code 110 (.110") 33" Ribbed-Back RP-25 Wheels - 1 Pair
Metal fully sprung equalized trucks mount with a #2 or 2-56 screw, sold separately.
The Bettendorf T-Section truck was introduced in the 1920s with a one-piece cast side frame. It had a life similar to the Andrews truck
* Code 110 (.110) 33" ribbed back wheels
* Accurate markings
* Incredible detail true to prototype
* Non-magnetic metal wheels
* Highly flexible sprung trucks
* Metal side frames and fully sprung bolster
* Smooth tracking free rolling contoured insulated axles
* RP-25 free rolling wheels