Walthers Cornerstone Diesel Sanding Tower
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Kit - 25/32" 2cm Wide x 5-7/32" 13.2cm Long x 7" 17.9cm Tall
A must-have for engine terminals large or small,the Cornerstone Diesel Sanding Tower fits HO layouts from the 1950s to the present day and features:
- Newly-tooled model!
- Prototypes designed especially for servicing diesels
- In service from late 1950s to the present day
- Typical of towers used at major engine facilities and short line terminals
- Detailed safety cage ladder and supply piping
- Four outlet hoses
- Looks great alongside the Cornerstone Early Diesel Fueling Facility (933-2908, sold separately) and other engine terminal structures
- Molded in light gray
- 25/32" 2cm Wide
- 5-7/32" 13.2cm Long
- 7" 17.9cm Tall
- Track Centers 2-3/4" 7cm - 20 scale feet