WalthersMainline 50' 100-Ton 4-Bay Hopper - Ready to Run
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Used to move coal and other bulk loads all over the US, these hard-working hoppers were in service from the mid-1960s to mid 2000s. Each WalthersMainline(R) model is highly detailed and ready for service on your HO railroad with a die-cast metal underframe, sloped sheet braces, updated brake gear, correct 36" RP-25 turned metal wheelsets and Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers.
- One time run of these road numbers, order now - limited quantity available!
- Prototypes in service from mid-1960s to mid-2000s
- Standard car for 1980s and later Powder River unit coal trains serving power plants
- Also used to transport stone and other bulk loads
- Die-cast metal underframe for excellent performance loaded or empty
- Sloped sheet braces & update brake gear
- Correct 36" turned metal RP-25 wheels
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers''
*Please be advised this is a Pre order item due in Spring 2023*