WalthersMainline 60' Pullman-Standard Bulkhead Flatcar (48' IL)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Protect loads in transit on your HO line aboard the WalthersMainline 60' Pullman-Standard Bulkhead Flatcar. Designed to reduce damage to loads caused by end-to-end shifting, low-profile bulkheads were installed during 1968, giving the cars a unique appearance. Features of the models include:
- Limited edition - one time run of these roadnumbers
- Correct 8' 6" tall bulkheads with bolt attachment details
- Heavily weighted for excellent performance loaded or empty
- Detailed brake gear with piping
- 70-ton roller-bearing trucks
- Correct 33" turned metal wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
*PRE ORDER EXPECTED LATE SEPTEMBER*
Please see bottom menu for multiple styles and road numbers.