WalthersMainline 89' Flatcar w/Bi-Level Shielded Auto Rack - Ready to Run SF
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Add more automobile traffic to your HO freight operations with the WalthersMainline 89' Flatcar with Bi-Level Shielded Auto Racks. Based on open racks updated in the late 1970s-early 1980s with sheet metal side panels to reduce damage from vandalism en route, the prototypes were primarily used to deliver light trucks and vans. Ready for service, features include:
- One time run of these road numbers, order now - limited quantity available
- New body style!
- Prototypes in service from late 1970s to 1980s hauling light trucks and vans
- Detailed flatcar with Paragon II style rack with side shields
- Die-cast metal underframe
- Swinging drawbars for 24" and larger curves
- Modeler-applied bridge plates for early cars
- Perfect for use with Walthers Cornerstone(R) Auto Series kits (sold separately)
- Correct 33" RP-25 metal wheelsets and 70-ton trucks
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
Arriving Winter 2024