WalthersMainline 89' Flatcar w/Tri-Level Open Auto Rack - Ready to Run
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Modeling auto traffic on your 1960s and 1970s HO layout will be easy with a fleet of the WalthersMainline(R) Tri-Level Open Auto Racks! Based on bigger cars designed especially to sped loading and unloading of new automobiles, these detailed cars feature:
- One time run of these roadnumbers, order now - limited quantity available!
- Prototypes in service from mid-1960s to late 1970s carrying automobiles
- Detailed flatcar with Paragon II style rack
- Die-cast metal underframe
- Swinging drawbars for 24" and larger curves
- Modeler-applied bridge plates for early cars
- Perfect for use with Walthers Cornerstone. Auto Series kits (sold separately)
- Correct 33" RP-25 metal wheelsets & 70-ton trucks
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
Arriving Winter 2024
Please see below for road number options.