WalthersMainline Trinity 25,000-Gallon Tank Car
Shipping calculated at checkout.
North American Tank Car Line NATX #250003 (black, white, yellow stripes)
A versatile car for contemporary HO layouts, the WalthersMainline 25,000-Gallon Tank Car can serve a wide range of industries. Based on widely used prototypes that entered service in the mid-2000s and are still in service today, features of the model include:
- One time run of these road numbers, order now - limited quantity available!
- In service from mid-2000s to the present
- Prototypes handle fuel oil, crude oil, vegetable oil and more
- Separately applied manway, protective top filling housing with hatch, pressure relief valve
- Underbody features separately applied wire safety rails, skid protected bottom outlet valve, steam inlet and outlet, brake equipment w/cylinder and rods, and train line
- Finely molded factory-installed railings, ladders, walkways, placards & stirrups
- 100-ton trucks
- Correct 36" turned metal RP-25 wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers