WalthersProto 50' Evans Cushion Coil Car - Ready to Run
Car Number #534002
Designed to speed loading and unloading while protecting large steel coils in transit, the WalthersProto(R) 50' Evans Cushion Coil Car is a great way to add steel traffic to any HO layout. Featuring updated tooling with removable angled, round or glass fiber hoods, additional features include:
- One time run of these roadnumbers, limited quantity available - order now!
- Based on cars in service 1970s to early 2000s
- Prototypes carry larger steel coils used to make automobiles, appliances and food packaging
- Matching, removable hoods in angled, round and glass fiber styles with lifting and stacking brackets
- Fully assembled with etched metal walkways, grab irons, underframe cushioning device, separate brake gear and more
- Detailed body with V-shaped load cradle and separate restraints
- Heavy die-cast metal frame for enhanced performance
- 100-ton roller-bearing trucks
- Correct 36" RP-25 metal wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
- Detail your new coil cars in minutes with the Cornerstone Steel Coil Load (#933-1499), sold separately)
- Great for use with Walthers Steel and Auto Industry Series!