WalthersProto 56' Thrall All-Door Boxcar - Ready to Run
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Potlatch #121 (2-Tone Green)
Introduced in the late 1960s especially for lumber service, the 56' Thrall All-Door Boxcar from WalthersProto(R) makes a unique and colorful addition to HO freight operations. Desinged to protect weather-sensitive building materials and simplify loading and unloading, the design featured large sliding side doors for easy access, and many remained in service into the early 2000s. Features of this layout-ready replica include:
- Limited edition - one time run of these roadnumbers!
- Prototypes hauled lumber from late-1960s to early 2000s
- Etched end platforms with cross-over irons
- Finely detailed, separately-applied ladders, latch bars, door handles and brake wheel
- Factory-installed grab irons
- Ultra-smooth rolling metal axles and 33" wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers