WalthersProto 85' Pullman-Standard Bi-Level Commuter Coach - Lighted - Ready To Run #3743
Southern Pacific Car Number 3743 Lighted
Make the trip to and from the office easier for HO passengers with a fleet of WalthersProto Bi-Level Commuter Cars! These highly detailed HO models come fully assembled and ready for service with:
- One time run of these road numbers, order now - limited quantity available!
- NEW - Available with factory-printed car numbers or decals for customizing
- NEW - Factory-installed LED interior lighting
- Used in commuter service from mid-1950s to mid-1980s
- Unique gallery car interior configuration
- Factory-installed grab irons
- Prototypically accurate window tinting
- Sprung operating diaphragms
- Ultra smooth rolling 33" turned metal RP-25 wheelsets
- 24" or larger radius suggested
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.