WalthersProto EMD F7A-B Set - LokSound 5 Sound & DCC
Santa Fe #314L, 314A (Warbonnet; red, silver)
No other F-units captured the spirit of passenger service like Santa Fe's vast fleet. Emblazoned with the road's signature Warbonnet scheme, the last order for passenger service F7s began in December of 1952 with #306LAB, and continued through March of 1953, when #314LAB was completed. As the years and miles added up, in the 1960s it was common to see five units powering the flagships, with a random arrangement of A and B units spliced in behind the lead engine.
Perfect power for the combined late 1960s Super Chief / El Capitan and other Santa Fe streamliners, these layout-ready replicas come with all the standard WalthersProto features including:
- Limited edition - one time run of these configurations!
- Based on Phase II units #306LAB - #314LAB in service from the 1950s to 1970s!
- Available with ESU LokSound 5 Sound & DCC for DCC and DC layouts
- Five-Pole, skew-wound high-efficiency can motor
- Helical gears with 14:1 ratio for smooth, ultra-quiet running
- Easy multiple-unit operation
- Superb paint and lettering with real metal and painted finish
- Heavy die-cast metal underframe
- RP-25 Wheels
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
Era-specific features include: